Member benefits include:
- unlimited access to our facilities during regular hours
- half off archivist’s services, with the exception of photo reproduction
- subscription to our monthly e–newsletter
- subscription to the quarterly Heritage Gazette (a $40 value!)
- the joy of knowing you’re helping to preserve our local heritage!
The Sustaining Membership also includes:
- an income tax receipt
Description: The Trent Valley Archives is fairly complex for its size. The expense of running a heritage research centre includes computer, telephone, gas, and electricity expenses as well as the supply of archival quality materials such as print and negative preservers.
Trent Valley Archives has an annual operating budget of about $80 000. Sustaining members effectively pay the fair share of such an operation. The rules of the Canadian Revenue Agency allow us to give income tax receipts for the portion of the membership fee that exceeds the tangible cost of memberships and perks. Currently, the sustaining membership fee is $250, of which $190 is eligible for an income tax receipt.
Because your support is so important to all that we do, we are able to show our appreciation by offering a free book from our shop to our sustaining members.
|Description: We ask that you are a current student during the membership year. You may be requested to provide a student ID.|
Please contact TVA for more information.