Date of the items: 2007 [Originals 1882-1946]
Physical description: 2.5 cm
Title: Mason Family Fonds
Creator: Marjorie Mason
Repository: Trent Valley Archives
Reference number: TVA Fonds 168
Scope and contents: The fonds consists of land records pertaining to 515 Cross Street, near McDonnel Street, from 1882-1946.
Access Conditions: No Restrictions
Finding aid: None, see file listing below
Accruals: No further accruals are expected
Custodial history: These are copies of the original documents, donated by Mrs Marjorie (nee Cameron) Mason the current resident of 515 Cross Street.
Administrative history: The property was originally part of Park Lot 15, which stretched from Park to Monaghan on the south side of McDonnel Street. In the past 100 years the house has been owned by only two families, the Stevens family and the Mason family.
Related fonds at TVA: See F216 Stevens Family for more materials related to the Stevens family.
St John’s Anglican Church
List of Documents:
- Indenture dated June 15 1882, between Anglican Diocese of Toronto and St John=s Church on one side and David G. Hatton and R. A. Morrow on the other, selling park lots 15 and 16 for $4,375.
- Indenture dated August 10 1889
- Indenture dated August 30 1889
- Indenture dated May 26 1896
- Indenture dated June 4 1892
- Indenture dated June 6 1902
- Indenture dated March 23 1946